Kotanical High Altitude Lavender Essential Oil is the most relaxing of all the lavenders due to its high ester content. A timeless classic and invaluable essential oil. High Altitude Lavender Sits at the heart of an aroma; sets the theme and emerges once top notes have dissipated. Notes: Floral, Clear, Fresh, Sweet.
High altitude lavender essential oil blends well with many other essential oils, including bergamot, eucalyptus, orange, neroli, patchouli, sandalwood, cedarwood, clove bud, clary sage, geranium, lemon, rosemary and vetiver.
Kotanical is the first company in Ireland to distill oil from natural native sources. Founder Karl Murray works with farmers and growers to produce Ireland’s first and only home-grown essential oils. Any essential oils that can’t be produced in Ireland are 100% Organic Certified. Kotanical oils are vegan friendly, certified cruelty-free and are never tested on animals.
- Add 5-35 drops to 2 tsp of carrier oil for local application.
- Add 4-12 drops to a bowl of steaming water/facial steamer and inhale deeply for 5-10 minutes.
- For diffusing, add 10-15 drops to Stone diffuser.
- For massage, add 2 drops to 4 tsp carrier oil.
- Start with the lowest number of drops; increase as desired.
Country of Origin - France | Extraction - Steam distillation | Part of Plant - Flowering tops