Lavender Essential Oil 10ml
Kotanical Lavender Essential Oil (Lavandula Angustifolia) is sourced from the high alpine fields in France. A popular essential oil for unwinding before bed, stress and for its calming properties. Notes: Warm, Verdant, Fresh, Floral undertones.
Lavender essential oil blends well with many other essential oils, including bergamot, eucalyptus, orange, neroli, patchouli, sandalwood, cedarwood, clove bud, clary sage, geranium, lemon, rosemary and vetiver.
Kotanical is the first company in Ireland to distill oil from natural native sources. Founder Karl Murray works with farmers and growers to produce Ireland’s first and only home-grown essential oils. Any essential oils that can’t be produced in Ireland are 100% Organic Certified. Kotanical oils are vegan friendly, certified cruelty-free and are never tested on animals.
- Adults: add 5-35 drops to 10 ml of carrier oil for local application.
- Add 4-12 drops to a bowl of steaming water/facial steamer and inhale deeply for 5-10 minutes.
- For diffusing, add 10-15 drops to Stone diffuser.
- For massage, add 2 drops to 20 ml of carrier oil.
- For skincare, add 1 drop to 10 ml of carrier oil.
- Start with the lowest number of drops; increase as desired.
Country of Origin - France | Extraction - Steam distillation Z Part of Plant - Flowering tops