Freshly distilled In Ireland from crushed Irish peppermint leaves. Kotanical Peppermint Essential Oil is a herbaceous and minty oil popular for it’s refreshing and invigorating aroma. From headache aid to a cleaning agent, Peppermint oil has a range of uses. Notes: Fresh, Minty, Cooling.
Kotanical Peppermint essential oil has an incredibly fresh and bright aroma that leaves you feeling more awake and focused. A bright, penetrating aroma that brings a distinct cooling sensation to the skin while inspiring feelings of clarity and purpose. Your body and mind will thank you for the blast of exhilarating refreshment.
Peppermint essential oil blends well with oregano, marjoram, cypress, eucalyptus, geranium, grapefruit, lavender, lemon, rosemary, and tea tree oil.
Kotanical is the first company in Ireland to distill oil from natural native sources. Founder Karl Murray works with farmers and growers to produce Ireland’s first and only home-grown essential oils. Any essential oils that can’t be produced in Ireland are 100% Organic Certified. Kotanical oils are vegan friendly, certified cruelty-free and are never tested on animals.
- Add 5-10 drops to 2 tsp of carrier oil for local application.
- For massage, add 2 drops to 4 tsp carrier oil.
- Add 4-12 drops to a bowl of steaming water/facial steamer and inhale deeply for 5-10 minutes.
- For diffusing, add 10-15 drops to Stone diffuser.
- Start with the lowest number of drops; increase as desired.
Country of Origin - Ireland | Extraction - Steam distillation in Dublin | Part of Plant - Aerial Parts