Organicules Natural Deodorant - Lavender
Natural deodorant, aluminium and paraben free. A solid natural deodorant made from the best organic, vegan and natural ingredients, scented with organic Lavender essential oil and packaged in a push up, bio-degradable cardboard tube, for easy application.
- Vegan-friendly and cruelty free.
- Plastic free 100% biodegradable Kraft paperboard tube
Won't stain clothing, any residue on clothing is removed in a 40 degree wash.
Organicules is a small, start up natural skin care business where everything is handmade by founder Susan in small batches in her artisan studio in West Cork. Inspired by the beauty of her natural surroundings Susan only uses natural, organic and vegan ingredients in Organicules products. That also means no aluminium, parabens, sulfates, silicones, artificial colours, artificial fragrances or palm oil. We love Susan’s zero waste philosophy with no plastic, microbeads or silicones in any product and gorgeous packaging that's either compostable, recyclable or reusable.
Key ingredients & benefits
- A natural stick deodorant containing cornstarch and Kaolin clay to absorb sweat from the skin, minimise odour and reduce moisture
- Organic Lavender essential oil possess anti-bacterial activity and will ensure that your pits smell fresh and fragrant.
- Organic Coconut oil, high in Lauric acid, is an effective skin soothing and moisturising agent. Lauric acid also exhibits anti-microbial activity.
- Organic Mango Butter moisturises' and soothes the skin and has astringent qualities.
- Organic Cocoa Butter is a rich source of anti-oxidant polyphenols, which help combat inflammation and help with skin repair.
- We don't use beeswax in our deodorants, instead we use vegan friendly, wild-harvested Myrica fruit wax. Myrica wax is less occlusive than beeswax, so won't clog your pores. Myrica wax also has a soft velvety skin feel, reducing the tacky, draggy, feel frequently associated with natural deodorants.
- Our myrica wax is produced through sustainable methods and wild harvested by local farmers in a process monitored by the Union for Ethical Bio Trade.
- Sodium Bicarbonate is a powerful de-odouriser. Our deodorant formula balances minimal usage level of Sodium Bicarbonate, with effective usage levels and also includes skin soothing and anti-inflammatory ingredients such as Kaoilin clay and non-nano zinc oxide to combat and protect against any potential irritation.
- It should be noted that a small proportion of the population are sensitive to Sodium Bicarbonate. If, in the very unlikely event that you develop a rash following use of our deodorant, discontinue use immediately.
- Isoamyl Laurate and Isoamyl Cocoate are natural replacements for silicone. Derived from coconut and sugar beet, they help the deodorant to glide smoothly on the skin and prevent a greasy feeling. They are 100% naturally derived and 100% biodegradable.
How to use: Apply a few swipes to dry clean armpits. We do not recommend using natural deodorant immediately after shaving your armpits. Either shave the night before, or leave a few hours between shaving and application of deodorant.
Organicules' stick deodorant is supplied in a 100% biodegradable Kraft paperboard tube. To push up the tube, first apply pressure at the edge of the tube underside, until it starts to move, then apply pressure to the center of the tube underside.
cornstarch (zea mays), organic cocoa (theobroma cacao) seed butter, myrica (myrica cerifera fruit) wax*, sodium bicarbonate, coconut (cocos nucifera) oil**, mango (mangifera indica) seed butter**,isoamyl laurate & isoamyl cocoate, kaolin clay (kaolinite), zinc oxide (non-nano), vitamin e (tocopherol), lavender (lavandula angustifolia) herb oil**, geraniol***, limonene***, linalool***
* wild harvested ** organic *** naturally occurring in essential oil.