Natural deodorant, aluminium and paraben free. A solid natural deodorant made from the best organic and vegan natural ingredients, scented with organic Geranium essential oil and packaged in a push up, bio-degradable cardboard tube, for easy application.
Organicules is a small, start up natural skin care business where everything is handmade by founder Susan in small batches in her artisan studio in West Cork. Inspired by the beauty of her natural surroundings Susan only uses natural, organic and vegan ingredients in Organicules products. That also means no aluminium, parabens, sulfates, silicones, artificial colours, artificial fragrances or palm oil. We love Susan’s zero waste philosophy with no plastic, microbeads or silicones in any product and gorgeous packaging that's either compostable, recyclable or reusable.
Key ingredients and benefits
- A natural stick deodorant containing cornstarch and Kaolin clay to absorb sweat from the skin, minimise odour and reduce moisture
- Organic Geranium, Lavender and Sweet Orange essential oils possess anti-bacterial activity and this sweet floral blend with a hint of citrus will ensure that your pits smell fresh and fragrant.
- Organic Coconut oil, high in Lauric acid, is an effective skin soothing and moisturising agent. Lauric acid also exhibits anti-microbial activity.
- Organic Mango Butter moisturises' and soothes the skin and has astringent qualities.
- Organic Cocoa Butter is a rich source of anti-oxidant polyphenols, which help combat inflammation and help with skin repair.
- We don't use beeswax in our deodorants, instead we use vegan friendly, wild-harvested Myrica fruit wax. Myrica wax is less occlusive than beeswax, so won't clog your pores. Myrica wax also has a soft velvety skin feel, reducing the tacky, draggy, feel frequently associated with natural deodorants.
- The myrica wax we use is produced through sustainable methods and wild harvested by local farmers in a process monitored by the Union for Ethical Bio Trade.
- Sodium Bicarbonate is a powerful de-odouriser. Our deodorant formula balances minimal usage level of Sodium Bicarbonate, with effective usage levels and also includes skin soothing and anti-inflammatory ingredients such as Kaolin clay and non-nano zinc oxide to combat and protect against any potential irritation.
- It should be noted that a small proportion of the population are sensitive to Sodium Bicarbonate. If, in the very unlikely event that you develop a rash following use of our deodorant, discontinue use immediately.
- Isoamyl Laurate and Isoamyl Cocoate are natural replacements for silicone. Derived from coconut and sugar beet, they help the deodorant to glide smoothly on the skin and prevent a greasy feeling. They are 100% naturally derived and 100% biodegradable.
How to use: Apply a few swipes to dry clean armpits. The deodorant may go on grey but will rub In clear. We do not recommend using natural deodorant immediately after shaving your armpits. Either shave the night before, or leave a few hours between shaving and application of deodorant.
Organicules' stick deodorant is supplied in a 100% biodegradable Kraft paperboard tube. To push up the tube, first apply pressure at the edge of the tube underside, until it starts to move, then apply pressure to the center of the tube underside.
A little tip before you use your Organicules Deodorant. Sometimes the stick can be hard to push up on the first use as the natural oils stick to the cardboard tube. To avoid this, just roll the tube firmly between a table and the palm of your hand for a minute to warm it up and it should slide up easily. Alternatively, place the tube in the freezer for 1-2 hours and it will push up easily.
Ingredients: zea mays (corn) starch, theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter*, myrica cerifera fruit wax***,sodium bicarbonate, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil*, mangifera indica (mango) seed butter*, isoamyl laurate, kaolin clay, zinc oxide, pelargonium graveolens (geranium) oil*, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) herb oil*, citrus aurantium dulcis (sweet orange) peel oil*, tocopherol (vitamin e), linalool**, limonene**, citral**, geraniol**
*organic, ** naturally occurring in essential oils, ***wild harvested