Organicules Organic Moroccan Argon Oil 20ml
Organicules Argan oil for the hair and face comes from Morocco and is 100% organic and cold-pressed.
Organic Argan oil of Morocco famed for it's nutritive properties for the hair, skin and face. Argan oil is readily absorbed by the skin leaving it soft and radiant. Use as a face oil in your natural skin care routine for soft, radiant skin. Argan oil strengthens hair, promotes moisture retention and reduces breakages.
Organic Moroccan Argan oil is a clear, yellow liquid produced from cold-pressing the kernels of the Argan fruit. Argan oil has been used for centuries by the women of the Berber tribe in Morocco in skin and hair care. Organicules Organic Argan oil is produced by a cooperative run by women of the Berber tribe. All profits go towards providing healthcare and education of the members and supporting the community as a whole. The cooperative has established a reforestation project, so that production of their Argan oil is sustainable.
Hair Care with Argan Oil
- Add a few drops to conditioners or shampoo for an extra boost or try our shampoo bar for normal hair, which includes Moroccan Argan oil as a key ingredient.
- Comb through wet hair and leave overnight, shampoo out the following morning.
- Use on dry hair to reduce frizz and fly-aways.
- Use as a beard oil. Apply to beards to soften and condition bristles.
Skin Care with Argan Oil
- Argan Oil contains a high content of alpha tocopherols, carotene, phytosterols and omega 6. It stimulates, protects and regenerates, helping to retain the soft supple, elastic skin.
- Argan's’ anti-aging properties, due to high levels of Vitamin E and saponins (which soften the skin) are well documented. It helps to reduce wrinkles by restoring the skin's water lipid layer and it also cools and soothes inflammation. Argan is very useful for use on the neck and decollete and the under eye area.
- Suitable for all skin types, Argan oil nourishes dry skin while balancing sebum production of oily skin.
- To use Argan oil for the face, warm a few drops between palms, gently place and press palms over face and neck. Repeat as necessary.
Other uses for Argan Oil
- Helps repair nail cuticles and improves condition of the nails.
- Use on stretch marks.
Organicules is a small, start up natural skin care business where everything is handmade by founder Susan in small batches in her artisan studio in West Cork. Inspired by the beauty of her natural surroundings Susan only uses natural, organic and vegan ingredients in Organicules products. That also means no aluminium, parabens, sulfates, silicones, artificial colours, artificial fragrances or palm oil. We love Susan’s zero waste philosophy with no plastic, microbeads or silicones in any product and gorgeous packaging that's either compostable, recyclable or reusable.