Immerse your senses in the alluring notes of Rhubarb & Peony. The dewy freshness of peony petals glistening in the morning dew is the perfect pairing to the fresh juicy crown of rhubarb. All laced with sweet plum and an aromatic blackberry base for the ultimate fruity luxury.
Named after the Irish for ‘Wild’, The Fíadh collection is inspired by the wilderness and wonders of our landscape. These Somas candles with their vibrant notes and colours, are designed to capture the kaleidoscope of natural beauty.
- Hand poured in Ireland
- Made with natural renewable soy wax
- 100% cotton wicks with a paper core
- Vegan friendly & cruelty free
- Reusable containers
- Burns for up to 50 hours (220g)
Sómas as Béarla means comfort, and these candles will envelope you in the most luxurious and comforting scents. These candles are designed to help you relax and unwind and capture the magic of the Irish landscape. Every scent in the collection captures personal memories and moments of bliss. Hand poured with love in Co. Cork, with natural soy wax and 100% cotton wicks with a paper core for a cleaner and more luxurious burn.
Why we love Sómas - Founder Margaret is an inspiration, she started her company making candles at her kitchen table when she was just 25 years old and all her candles are hand poured with love in Co. Cork. Inspired by the Legend of St. Gobnait the packaging is designed to resemble a honeycomb which is believed to bring joy, good luck and new life. We love that these natural wax candles burn down to almost nothing and the lovely jars can be reused afterwards
Caring for your candle
- Don’t burn for more than four hours at at time
- Allow candle to reach a full melt pool on first use
- Always place on a heat resistant surface
- Never leave unattended and keep away from draughts and pets
- Break off the wick tip before lighting for a clean burn