Roza Coenzyme Q10 Eye Serum 15ml
- Handmade in Dublin
- Cruelty free - never tested on animals
- Ethically sourced certified plant origin ingredients
- Free from parabens, SLS, EDTA, GMO
This nourishing Serum quickly absorbs into skin, reduces wrinkling around the eyes and protection against sun damage when applied before sun exposure. Helps to stimulate collagen production, making the skin appear more firm.
- Coenzyme Q10 – Naturally occurring compound found in the skin. Coenzymes act as synergists with skin enzymes, meaning they help chemical reactions occur. As an antioxidant, coenzyme Q10 helps fight off free radicals that can contribute to aging.
- Argan Oil – Most commonly used to hydrate and soften skin. With its high vitamin E and fatty acid content, Argan oil is the ideal product to give skin a natural boost. It absorbs easily and is non-greasy and non-irritating, which makes it a great natural moisturizer. It contains Vitamin A which helps to reduce fine line and wrinkles.
How to use Roza Eye Serum: After toning, use the tip of your ring finger to lightly pat a small amount of serum under and around your eyes.
This product contains natural substances of plant origin, so susceptible individuals may experience allergic reactions.
About Roza Natural Cosmetics
Roza Natural Cosmetics are a Dublin based producer of natural cosmetics. All Roza products are handmade by founder Alice in her Dublin laboratory in small batches using carefully selected certified plant origin ingredients and natural oils, butters and thermal water to keep your skin healthy and moisturized.
You won’t find any parabens, SLS, EDTA, GMO or other harmful chemical ingredients in these formulations and they include skin friendly preservatives only when absolutely necessary). All products are gluten free and safe to use when pregnant.
Knowing that everything we put on our skin quickly absorbs into our bodies, Alice ethically sources the finest raw natural materials and uses an innovative cold process that keeps the vitamin and heat sensitive components intact which is especially important for fragile vitamins and oils such as rosehip, evening primrose and sea buckthorn.
All Roza formulas are original, created and tested by real people - never on animals and are always made from scratch. Every ingredient in our products is an “active” ingredient. This results in pure, highly concentrated, and effective cosmetics.
All Roza products are packaged in recyclable amber glass bottles that protect the contents from UV damage and with no unnecessary outer packaging to minimise waste.