This Glowing Hydration Dry Body Oil contains a pure and natural botanical blend of moisturising ingredients. It’s formulated with fractionated coconut oil, grape seed and flax seed oils so it goes on ultra-light and helps to plump cells, restore skin’s elasticity and promote a healthy glow. Plus, it’s scented with refreshing lemongrass and orange essential oils so it leaves a subtle citrus fragrance on your skin (a body oil and perfume in one!).
- Handmade in Dublin
- Cruelty free - never tested on animals
- Ethically sourced certified plant origin ingredients
Free from parabens, SLS, EDTA, GMO
It absorbs easily to get vitamins, fatty acids, and antioxidants into your skin. Additionally it forms a natural lipid barrier to lock moisture in and protects against dryness and heat in the environment.
- Fractionated Coconut Oil – Feather-light emollient that softens and hydrates dry skin while increasing essential oil distribution. Unlike other vegetable carrier oils, fractionated coconut oil leaves skin feeling silky and smooth without a greasy aftereffect. It’s ideal for dry or troubled skin and provides a soothing topical barrier without clogging pores.
- Flaxseed Oil – Extremely beneficial for chronic skin conditions, such as acne, dermatitis, eczema or psoriasis, the fatty acids act to balance out the skin’s own oils and reduce any inflammation, helping the skin to repair.
- Lemongrass Essential Oil – Used as aromatherapy to relieve muscle pain, externally to kill bacteria and reduce body aches.
- Vitamin E – Provides the skin with necessary moisture as well as antioxidants for intense healing.
How to use: Apply to skin, massage gently with circular movements.
This product contains natural substances of plant origin, so susceptible individuals may experience allergic reactions.
About Roza Natural Cosmetics
Roza Natural Cosmetics are a Dublin based producer of natural cosmetics. All Roza products are handmade by founder Alice in her Dublin laboratory in small batches using carefully selected certified plant origin ingredients and natural oils, butters and thermal water to keep your skin healthy and moisturized.
You won’t find any parabens, SLS, EDTA, GMO or other harmful chemical ingredients in these formulations and they include skin friendly preservatives only when absolutely necessary). All products are gluten free and safe to use when pregnant.
Knowing that everything we put on our skin quickly absorbs into our bodies, Alice ethically sources the finest raw natural materials and uses an innovative cold process that keeps the vitamin and heat sensitive components intact which is especially important for fragile vitamins and oils such as rosehip, evening primrose and sea buckthorn.
All Roza formulas are original, created and tested by real people - never on animals and are always made from scratch. Every ingredient in our products is an “active” ingredient. This results in pure, highly concentrated, and effective cosmetics.
All Roza products are packaged in recyclable amber glass bottles that protect the contents from UV damage and with no unnecessary outer packaging to minimise waste.