This moisturizing, light face cream is packed with nourishing shea butter, olive oil squalane, vitamin e, d-panthenol and natural vegetable oils including almond and grape seed oil and that give it its powerful moisturizing, protective and hydrating action.
- Handmade in Dublin
- Cruelty free - never tested on animals
- Ethically sourced certified plant origin ingredients
Free from parabens, SLS, EDTA, GMO
- Shea Butter – the concentration of natural vitamins and fatty acids in shea butter makes it incredibly nourishing and moisturising for skin. Shea butter aids in the skin’s natural collagen production and contains oleic, stearic, palmitic and linolenic acids that protect and nourish the skin to prevent drying. With long term use, many people report skin softening and strengthening as well as wrinkle reduction.
- Squalane – Refined from olive oil, its most notable characteristic is its ability to completely and rapidly penetrate the skin. Squalane is an antioxidant, prevents UV damage and the formation of age spots, promotes cell growth and it’s antibacterial.
- D-panthenol – promotes wound healing, helps restore damaged epithelium, reduces itching and inflammation, improves skin hydration, reduces transepidermal water less, improves skin roughness, and more.
How to use: After routine cleansing apply a small amount of the cream to the face and massage until fully absorbed.
This product contains natural substances of plant origin, so susceptible individuals may experience allergic reactions.
About Roza Natural Cosmetics
Roza Natural Cosmetics are a Dublin based producer of natural cosmetics. All Roza products are handmade by founder Alice in her Dublin laboratory in small batches using carefully selected certified plant origin ingredients and natural oils, butters and thermal water to keep your skin healthy and moisturized.
You won’t find any parabens, SLS, EDTA, GMO or other harmful chemical ingredients in these formulations and they include skin friendly preservatives only when absolutely necessary). All products are gluten free and safe to use when pregnant.
Knowing that everything we put on our skin quickly absorbs into our bodies, Alice ethically sources the finest raw natural materials and uses an innovative cold process that keeps the vitamin and heat sensitive components intact which is especially important for fragile vitamins and oils such as rosehip, evening primrose and sea buckthorn.
All Roza formulas are original, created and tested by real people - never on animals and are always made from scratch. Every ingredient in our products is an “active” ingredient. This results in pure, highly concentrated, and effective cosmetics.
All Roza products are packaged in recyclable amber glass bottles that protect the contents from UV damage and with no unnecessary outer packaging to minimise waste.