Roza Nourishing Hand Balm Lemongrass 60ml
- Handmade in Dublin
- Cruelty free - never tested on animals
- Ethically sourced certified plant origin ingredients
- Free from parabens, SLS, EDTA, GMO
Massage a dollop of this hydrating moisturizer anytime your hands feel dry and after every hand washing, to keep your hands looking beautiful and feeling soft and smooth. Great for elbows, knees and feet too! This formula is packed with plant oils and beeswax to moisturize hard-working, rough, dry hands.
- Beeswax – When applied to the skin, beeswax forms a protective barrier that helps protect it from environmental assaults, while also holding in moisture and reducing dryness. If you suffer from dry skin itching or sensitive skin, beeswax is for you. Because beeswax is anti-allergenic, it is also easily tolerated by even those with reactive skin.
- Avocado Oil – One of the most important avocado oil benefits for skin is its ability to soothe dry and itchy skin. The oil is easily absorbed by the skin and can act as an excellent moisturiser or a skin care agent.
How to use: Massage into hands anytime you feel your skin is dry and after every hand washing.
This product contains natural substances of plant origin, so susceptible individuals may experience allergic reactions.
About Roza Natural Cosmetics
Roza Natural Cosmetics are a Dublin based producer of natural cosmetics. All Roza products are handmade by founder Alice in her Dublin laboratory in small batches using carefully selected certified plant origin ingredients and natural oils, butters and thermal water to keep your skin healthy and moisturized.
You won’t find any parabens, SLS, EDTA, GMO or other harmful chemical ingredients in these formulations and they include skin friendly preservatives only when absolutely necessary). All products are gluten free and safe to use when pregnant.
Knowing that everything we put on our skin quickly absorbs into our bodies, Alice ethically sources the finest raw natural materials and uses an innovative cold process that keeps the vitamin and heat sensitive components intact which is especially important for fragile vitamins and oils such as rosehip, evening primrose and sea buckthorn.
All Roza formulas are original, created and tested by real people - never on animals and are always made from scratch. Every ingredient in our products is an “active” ingredient. This results in pure, highly concentrated, and effective cosmetics.
All Roza products are packaged in recyclable amber glass bottles that protect the contents from UV damage and with no unnecessary outer packaging to minimise waste.