Roza Regenerating and Nourishing Retinol Night Face Cream 30ml
This regenerating and nourishing night face cream is packed with vitamins, plant retinol, hyaluronic acid and aloe vera extract. A moisturizing powerhouse of five different vegetable oils and butters including rose, apricot and avocado oil together with raw shea butter has a powerful protective, hydrating, softening, and anti wrinkle effect.
- Handmade in Dublin
- Cruelty free - never tested on animals
- Ethically sourced certified plant origin ingredients
- Free from parabens, SLS, EDTA, GMO
Skin looks more radiant, soft and velvety as well as being perfectly nourished, all day long. Shea butter and natural coconut oil with their high Vitamin E content enhance the renewal and regeneration of skin cells so that your skin is healthier and more flexible. Suitable for all skin types.
- Hyaluronic acid – Keeps collagen synthesis up, as well as retaining skin moisture, contributing to the anti-aging benefits to the skin.
- Plant Retinol – Works as an antioxidant, which can prevent free radicals and increase collagen production; it can also reduce existing wrinkles, fight acne, unclog pores, strengthen aging skin, and repair sun-damaged skin.
- Aloe Vera – Acts as a protective layer on the skin and helps replenish its moisture. Because of its nutritional qualities and antioxidant properties, the skin heals quicker. Aloe Vera extract contains a plethora of antioxidants including, beta carotene, vitamin C and E that can help improve the skin’s natural firmness and keep the skin hydrated.
- Shea Butter – The concentration of natural vitamins and fatty acids in Shea butter makes it incredibly nourishing and moisturizing for skin. Shea butter aids in the skin’s natural collagen production and contains oleic, stearic, palmitic and linolenic acids that protect and nourish the skin to prevent drying. With long term use, many people report skin softening and strengthening as well as wrinkle reduction.
- Avocado Oil – One of the most important Avocado Oil benefits for skin is its ability to soothe dry and itchy skin. The oil is easily absorbed by the skin and can act as an excellent moisturizer or a skin care agent.
How to use: After routine cleansing apply a small amount of the cream to the face and massage until fully absorbed.
- The presence of small “lumps” on the surface and inside of the cream is not a symptom of deterioration. It results from the crystallisation of unrefined Shea Butter at room temperature and is the best proof of the total absence of artificial emulsifiers in the product.
- This product contains natural substances of plant origin, so susceptible individuals may experience allergic reactions.
- Store n a cool, dry place.
About Roza Natural Cosmetics
Roza Natural Cosmetics are a Dublin based producer of natural cosmetics. All Roza products are handmade by founder Alice in her Dublin laboratory in small batches using carefully selected certified plant origin ingredients and natural oils, butters and thermal water to keep your skin healthy and moisturized.
You won’t find any parabens, SLS, EDTA, GMO or other harmful chemical ingredients in these formulations and they include skin friendly preservatives only when absolutely necessary). All products are gluten free and safe to use when pregnant.
Knowing that everything we put on our skin quickly absorbs into our bodies, Alice ethically sources the finest raw natural materials and uses an innovative cold process that keeps the vitamin and heat sensitive components intact which is especially important for fragile vitamins and oils such as rosehip, evening primrose and sea buckthorn.
All Roza formulas are original, created and tested by real people - never on animals and are always made from scratch. Every ingredient in our products is an “active” ingredient. This results in pure, highly concentrated, and effective cosmetics.
All Roza products are packaged in recyclable amber glass bottles that protect the contents from UV damage and with no unnecessary outer packaging to minimise waste.