This Rejuvenating Face Serum is an extraordinary blend of active ingredients in a lightweight, deeply hydrating, retinol-rich formula.
This nourishing omega fatty acid and retinol-rich serum quickly absorbs into skin, helping maintain and replenish moisture levels and restore skin’s elasticity. Serum is both youth promoting and suitable for problematic skin. Day after day, skin looks more radiant, soft and velvety as well as being perfectly nourished. Retinol has been proven to have significant anti-ageing benefits. It reduces the appearances of fine lines, photo damage and of general skin ageing. Retinol works by communicating with skin cells, increasing skin cell turnover and collagen production. It also has powerful anti-oxidant properties helping to counteract environmental damage.
- Handmade in Dublin
- Cruelty free - never tested on animals
- Ethically sourced certified plant origin ingredients
Free from parabens, SLS, EDTA, GMO
- Retinol – works as an antioxidant, which can prevent free radicals and increase collagen production; it can also reduce existing wrinkles, fight acne, unclog pores, strengthen aging skin, and repair sun-damaged skin.
- Squalane – Refined from olive oil, it’s most notable characteristic is its ability to completely and rapidly penetrate the skin. Squalane is an antioxidant, prevents UV damage and the formation of age spots, promotes cell growth and it’s antibacterial.
- Vitamin E – Provides the skin with necessary moisture as well as antioxidants for intense healing.
- Almond Oil – As a mild, hypoallergenic oil, it’s safe for sensitive skin. Due in large part to its antioxidative properties, almond oil is known for protecting skin against UV radiation damage and keeping skin soft and supple. It can also delay general signs of aging as it renews the cells of your facial skin.
How to use: After routine cleansing in the evening, apply a small amount of the serum to the face and massage until fully absorbed.
This product contains natural substances of plant origin, so susceptible individuals may experience allergic reactions.
About Roza Natural Cosmetics
Roza Natural Cosmetics are a Dublin based producer of natural cosmetics. All Roza products are handmade by founder Alice in her Dublin laboratory in small batches using carefully selected certified plant origin ingredients and natural oils, butters and thermal water to keep your skin healthy and moisturized.
You won’t find any parabens, SLS, EDTA, GMO or other harmful chemical ingredients in these formulations and they include skin friendly preservatives only when absolutely necessary). All products are gluten free and safe to use when pregnant.
Knowing that everything we put on our skin quickly absorbs into our bodies, Alice ethically sources the finest raw natural materials and uses an innovative cold process that keeps the vitamin and heat sensitive components intact which is especially important for fragile vitamins and oils such as rosehip, evening primrose and sea buckthorn.
All Roza formulas are original, created and tested by real people - never on animals and are always made from scratch. Every ingredient in our products is an “active” ingredient. This results in pure, highly concentrated, and effective cosmetics.
All Roza products are packaged in recyclable amber glass bottles that protect the contents from UV damage and with no unnecessary outer packaging to minimise waste.